Selvapiana in Medieval times was one of the watch towers along the river Sieve built with the purpose to protect the city of Florence on the North-East border. During Renaissance the building was enlarged and transformed into a Villa as summer residence of noble Florentine families and of the bishops of Florence. In 1827 was acquired by Michele Giuntini, a successful banker and ancestor of Francesco Giuntini, the present owner and fifth generation to run the property from 1957 to 1997.
|Format:||6 x 1500ml|
From icon Rioja winery Artadi, this white Rioja is made from old vines that are mixed in with the Tempranillo vines in their top Alava vineyards. Made from 100% Viura,...
100% Tinto Fino (Tempranillo) primarily very old vines – 40 to 80 years old- from seven different villages in the province of Burgos, plus younger grapes from AALTO's own vineyards in...