$70.00 (per case $70.00)
Pedro holds a PhD in Terroir Viticoles from the Grignon Paris Centre of Agriculture, with 18 years experience in French, Italian, Spanish and American terroir, including Burgundy, Barolo, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Montalcino, Bolgheri, Napa, Sonoma, and Oregon.
As a highly respected consultant working in several countries and terroir, Parra brings an open mind and vision to winemakers and viticulturists alike. Today he is considered one of the leading terroir experts in the world, working with clients like Louis-Michel Liger-Belair, Jean Marc Roulot, Biondi-Santi, Argiano in Montalcino and Comando G in Spain (among others).
This book is a 'fascinating trip to the great world of terroir...'.
Aldo Conterno's Langhe Rosso is a blend of Freisa, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from different areas of the Bussia vineyard (all estate owned). It is a wonderful entry to the...
Vietti's Barbera d'Alba Vigna Scarrone sees fruit sourced from an estate vineyard site that is located right under the Vietti household. The vines are 35+ years old and are therefore...
Giuseppe Russo only makes one white wine, a blend of mostly Carricante (70%), with 5 or 6 other varietals making up the other 30%. It is a lovely and exotic...