$49.00 (per case $590.40)
Giuseppe Russo only makes one white wine, a blend of mostly Carricante (70%), with 5 or 6 other varietals making up the other 30%. It is a lovely and exotic wine, with dried fruits, and loads of minerality. This has great body but doesn't give up its beautiful fruit profile.
|Format:||12 x 750ml|
|Varietal(s):||Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio|
92 POINTS, JAMES SUCKLING
A pretty wine with dried exotic fruits such as star fruit and citrus undertones. Medium body but plenty of fruit. Drink now.
Aldo Conterno's only Barbera d'Alba comes the upper hillside of the Bussia Soprano from Barbera vines of roughly 45 years. This is a rich and complex Barbera, with brilliant but balanced...
From the Cicala Cru in Bussia, this is one of three Cru Barolo that is made at Poderi Aldo Conterno. This is completely traditional winemaking - long skin contact during fermentation...